Come to PostNet! We can print and mail your newsletters!
Providing a printed newsletter for your customers provides many benefits in terms of driving traffic into your store or website as well as boosting the sales and profits of your company. This is a marketing tool that you can afford and will not take to much time to produce. PostNet Greenwich Rd KS104 in Wichita Kansas, will print your newsletter and mail it for you.
With a newsletter, you can inform your customers about your company’s products as well as the services you provide. You can keep them posted and updated about what’s going on with your company as well as many of your promotions and specials. With newsletters printed at PostNet Greenwich Rd, you keep on reminding your customers that you will continue to offer them excellent customer service, coupons and products.
Newsletters also allow you to make an impression with your customers. It can show your capability and knowledge about the topic at hand and the many services you can offer them. When you inform your customers, they can recommend you to their friends, colleagues and family. All of them could be future customers.
If you do not have a newsletter, a little research on the internet and you’ll be on your way. There are many sites that provide free templates. In the next few paragraphs, I will provide you with some things to consider when you decide to start your own printed newsletter. Here are a few things to consider when publishing a newsletter.
1) Make sure that the content of your newsletter pertains to and closely associates with your business. For example; if you have a store that sells graphic design and printing services, your newsletter must contain articles or content like photos that pertain to that. You may also include content about your company and your staff. Remember that customers are there because they are interested in what you have to offer.
2) Ensure that you have well written text and content rich articles. You articles will be the body of your newsletter and that they should be able to excite your readers as well as provide information. Articles should be checked for errors such as spelling and grammatical errors for it to look professional. If your newsletter has errors, your customers might think your products do as well.
3) Fact check your articles. Make sure that you provide true facts and figures so that your reputation as an expert in that field is not questioned. If you lose the trust of your customers, they may not come back. Provide new articles on a regular basis to provide information to your customers. If you publish outdated news in your newsletter, there is a propensity that your customers may not open or read any of your subsequent newsletters.
A Newsletter can increase sales for your business!
Did you know?
- 68% of consumers surveyed said that print publications helped them make better purchasing decisions, especially when companies provided product information through a tailored publication.
- 78% of consumers didn’t mind sponsors selling their products/services through a custom publication as long as their information was interesting and informative.
- 74% said getting information from an interesting set of articles was more appealing than information from ads.
- 59% read print custom publications, whereas only 36% look through custom email.
The benefits of creating a printed newsletter is an excellent way to keep your customers informed about your products, services and how they can increase sales in their own business.
Is there something that we missed? Let us know by posting a comment!
- We’re available. We’re locally owned and operated – that means a real, live person will always be available to answer your questions or offer expert advice on your projects.
- We treat your projects like they’re our own. We’re small-business owners too, so we know what it’s like to juggle a million projects. That’s why we go the extra mile to make sure your projects look professional, are completed on time and stay within your budget.
- We offer true convenience. Whether you need graphic design, printing, targeted marketing, business cards, banners, signs, posters, trade show displays or wedding and graduation invitations, we take care of the details so you can focus on growing your business. We have everything you need to get all of your projects taken care of in one stop!
Stop by or call 316-636-9300 today. www.postnet.com/ks104
We look forward to meeting you!
PostNet Greenwich Road KS 104
2350 N. Greenwich Road, Wichita, KS 67226 | Suite 100 | KS 104
Phone: 316-636-9300 | E-mail: email@example.com
Store Hours: M-F: 8:30-6:00 | Saturday & Sunday By Appointment
PostNet | 2350 N. Greenwich Road | Suite 100 | Wichita KS 67226
Keep your customers informed about your services and products!
We serve the following communities, Wichita, Augusta, Newton, El Dorado, Andover, Park City, Kechi, Maize, Haysville, Derby, Rosehill, Clearwater, Goddard, Colwich, Valley Center, Andale, Benton, Garden Plain, Mulvane, Cheney, Kingman, Towanda, Wellington, Winfield, Salina and Sedgwick with more coming soon.
Write a review on Google Places
Invitations & Announcements
Pens Planners & Accessories
PostNet 24/7 Online Print Store